In the months of April, May, and June of this year I read and reviewed 25 books. In case you wondered, I don’t keep a reading plan or decide in advance what categories I’m going to read in. It just shakes out that I read a little in lots of areas of interest. So if you’re looking for something to read, you can check out the category that most appeals to you. This quarter I grouped the books by fiction, writing, parenting and education, business/productivity, marriage, Christian, and fitness. Roughly the same categories as last quarter. The links below are to my original reviews.
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years
- Story Engineering
- The War of Art
- The Five Ways We Grieve (not really about writing, but it made me think about writing and I have no other category for it!)
Parenting and Education
- Purple Cow
- Eat That Frog
- Creating Your Personal Life Plan
- Chasing Daylight
- Organized Simplicity
- The Four Seasons of Marriage
- What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
- What’s He Really Thinking?
What were your favorite books this quarter? If you have any suggestions I should add to my stack, let me know!