I think it’s fascinating how different people’s tastes in books and other reading materials can be. I love some books that other people find boring, and I hate some books other people dote upon. As someone who reads a lot and also writes, I’m interested in your thoughts on reading. I’m not going to do any serious research with the results, I’m just interested in what makes people tick as readers. If you care to, I’d love it if you answer whichever questions you’d like in the comments!
- What is your favorite genre to read (literary fiction, YA, mystery, non-fiction, history, etc)?
- What genre will you NEVER read?
- What makes you decide to read a given book?
- What makes you put a book down and stop reading it?
- If you don’t read fiction, why not?
- If you don’t read non-fiction, why not?
- What book (or books – not including the Bible because that goes without saying) is your absolute favorite, that you could read over and over and never get tired of it? What is it you like about that book?
- What magazines do you read? Why?
- What newspapers do you read? Why?
- What topic or topics do you wish someone would write about?
I hope you all have a wonderful week!