Here are some of the things I’ve Evernoted lately:
- Did you know you can get a free ice cream sundae at Walmart today (May 22)? Walmart is not normally on my rotation, but I will go almost anywhere for free ice cream.
- In case you ever wondered, this is why I will never, ever, in a million billion years, get Lasik.
- This is a great post on watching your tone of voice with your family.
- I also think I might make homemade jam. But only because I found out you can make jam in the microwave with no special equipment.
- If you like the show Lost, and like (or like to make fun of) hip hop, you MUST watch this video.
- Finally, if you have not read this funny article on how to identify mom jeans and if you’re wearing them, you should read it. I am greatly indebted to my friend Katie for passing this invaluable resource along to me. I was so inspired that I went and got myself a new pair of jeans (I had a coupon). Then I wore the new jeans to playgroup and someone said, “Wow, have you lost weight?” and I said, “No, I’m just wearing less frumpy jeans today.”
Have a great weekend!