A few things I’ve been mulling over recently:
- I’ve been reading about co-schooling and thinking what a fantastic thing that would be, if I could find someone with a similar educational philosophy and kids similar ages to mine. I’m thinking it would be a particularly awesome way to do languages. Has anyone heard of other people doing this?
- The Wall Street Journal contends that most fantasy sports team names are not very original. That is because the Wall Street Journal did not consider my fantasy football teams named after otherwise cute animals turned fierce by competition (PugnaciousDoomChiknz, TinyLizardDoomWaryers, etc) or my husband’s obscure Seinfeld references (ThesePretzelsAreMakingMeThirsty, StuffYourSorriesInASack). Anyway, I’d be interested to know how many women play fantasy sports for their own fun and how many play to share a game with their husbands or boyfriends? If you do the fantasy sport thing, how do you pick your team name?
- Thoughts on taking a yearly retreat – why you should and how to do it: I don’t see how I could pull this off, but it sounds fantastic.
- How to make a cool ruffled pillow using things found ’round the home. Every time I say or think the phrase “things found ’round the home” I remember Pinky and the Brain, which reminds me of my friend Heidi who lives far away and how we used to be so insufferably silly in 9th grade. I miss those days. Anyway, this pillow idea looks totally doable and I might try it.
- And finally, an informative post on spices from Simple Bites.
Have a great weekend!