Fast forward to this morning. My six year old hairdryer has been acting kind of fritzy lately, but this morning as I hung my head upside down to dry my hair (adds volume), I noticed a funny smell.
Kind of like what you would imagine burning human hair might smell like.
OH! NO! BAD! YIKES!
Yes, dear reader, FLAMES were shooting out of my hairdryer at my hair. Luckily the hair was still pretty wet, so you can’t tell.
My mom left her travel hairdryer at our house on her last visit, so I chucked my old hairdryer in the garbage and grabbed the little travel one. It’s kind of little, and has a disturbing tendency to shut itself off every 73 seconds. But at least my hair is dry now. Thanks Mom!