My fitness challenge, beginning today, is to lose 15 pounds by Hannah’s first birthday (January 2). Actually, I would be happy with 10 pounds, but I think 15 pounds would be doable, since that’s almost a 4 month timeframe.
Here is how I plan to achieve my goal:
- Continue daily walks, aiming for 5 total walks, making 3 of those double (ie, doing my circuit twice)
- Do a FIRM workout every day, with Sundays off to rest. The FIRM is my favorite workout ever, but I have been on a hiatus from it since June. I guess I burned out, having done it nearly every day for a year up to that point, with two weeks off after delivering Hannah. But now I’m back to it.
- Stop putting sugar in my coffee and tea
- Drink more water, including having a glass of water before eating
- Cut down on desserts and breads
I’m not sure if those points will be enough to help me meet my goal, but I will see how it goes and periodically re-evaluate. So off I go, happy Thursday!