My friend Heather “tagged” me to answer these questions. I am not putting a hyperlink to Heather’s blog, because I forget if it’s still a secret that she’s pregnant. Woops! I said it! OK well she’s like 8 months pregnant now so the cat is almost out of the bag anyway. 🙂
Heather’s Question Tag (I am assuming that these questions mean “other than the Bible” as that goes without saying for most of them)
1. One book that changed your life : “Max The Cat” – this was the first book I learned to read when I was in preschool at Sunshine And Buttercups (yes, that was the name of the school). I cite this as a book that changed my life because learning to read opened up so many life-changing books to me!
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte. How could you ever get tired of Jane Eyre????
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: “The Idiot’s Guide To Getting The Heck Off A Desert Island”
4. One book that made you laugh: Most recently, “Bird by Bird” by Annie Lamott
5. One book that made you cry: Most recently , “Prince of Tides” by Pat Conroy
[But the above two questions are hard because I’m always laughing and crying at books]
6. One book that you wish had been written: “You Can Learn To Play Musical Instruments In Your Sleep Or Your Money Back!”
7. One book that you wish had never been written: I don’t have a problem with books being written. You can write whatever you want, but I reserve the right to not read it!
8. One book you’re currently reading: “Mayflower” by Nathaniel Philbrick. Frankly, it’s not as good as I expected it would be.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: “A Christian Manifesto” by Francis Schaeffer. I just got it, and have been meaning to read it.
10. Now tag five people: I tag Amy K., Alaina, Heidi, Alicia, and Rebecca, but anyone else who cares to can answer one or more of the questions in the comments field!